We’re amazed by all the dietary and topical qualities of coconuts: hydrating, healing, balancing, nourishing, cleansing, energizing, anti-oxidizing, rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, healthy fats...
Seriously, is there anything coconuts can’t do?!
Oh, and bonus – they taste like the tropics, remind us of summer, and that smooth, sexy smell of coconut on warm bods…yuuum.
Ok, back to the benefits…
It’s no wonder nearly one third of the world’s population uses coconut meat, milk, juice, or oil for health reasons. Try fresh coconut juice before a workout (woah endurance), or post-exercise (hello electrolytes) and you’ll be a coconut convert too.
Besides the many nutrition advantages, studies show coconut also provides rock star beauty boosting:
- Reduces inflammation and symptoms from psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis
- Kills bacteria, viruses, and infections
- Prevents premature aging like wrinkles, age spots, and sagging skin
- Supports tissue repair and the natural chemical balance of the skin
- Hydrates, restores, softens and plumps skin
- Helps relieve dryness and flaking
- Provides sun protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation
See why we believe it’s the best?
Whether you eat it, drink it, or scrub with it, the next time you hit up the gym, beach, bathtub or town – our advice is bring a little coconut into your life.